Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Love Being Your Dad!!!

None of us can guarantee how our children will turn out. But our goal is to provide good values, protection, security, discipline, love, faith, and the many other qualities we ourselves possess and seek to develop in our own lives. In the process, we get to know a few wonderful people--our own children.
William L. Coleman
Memories begin in the heart of a child
and are stored in the mind, forever they're filed.
How sweet are the memories that make my heart glad
as I think of my children and of being their Dad.
My hope and my prayer for my children is this,
that they love their own children and are abundantly blessed.
Thanks for the memories, your love and your care,
Don't forget that your dad will always be there.
Thank you Freddy, Isaac, and Annie for filling my life with joy.
Love,
Dad

6 Comments:

Blogger Belle Etoile said...

That's really sweet Fred. What a perfect picture - even without faces I can see so much expression.

11:28 AM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

Happy Fathers Day, Dad!!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Dad. You're the best.

2:16 PM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

Annie's holding your hand like Sophia holds mine. He hair is curled like Sophia's too.

6:42 PM  
Blogger The Chindo said...

That picture says so much about how you tried to infuse us with wonder, family and fun.

Look at my posture. It reminds me of Deet's rigid excitement at all things "cool".

10:55 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

And the other sweet thing about the rapt attention of my little ones, is that it's just a posture of expectation--waiting for that moment when the show would begin! You'll notice all eyes on the water, and there's nothing there yet! I pray you will always have that same sense of expectation, posture of attention, and excitement about life--and about the life to come! Even so, come...

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home