Friday, June 30, 2006

THIRTY-SIX WONDERFUL YEARS



THE WAY WE WERE

THE WAY WE ARE...

The most beautiful girl in the world entered my world in1968. She came to Arizona Bible College in Phoenix not knowing what God had in store for her. I first saw her on the balcony of the dorms and said to myself "That's the girl I'm going to marry." We dated for a short time and decided in January 1969 to become engaged. We were engaged for a year and 5 months (An awfully long time to wait!). Then on July 3, 1970, I claimed her as my own. Now 36 years later she's still the most beautiful girl in my world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for always loving each other. You are an inspiration to us all. Love, from the 2nd most beautiful girl in your world :)

4:32 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

Wow!! 36 years, I am almost half way there... Congrats on a wonderful marriage and life.

8:14 AM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! COME BACK TANNED AND RESTED SO WE CAN GET THE CATALINA SHOW ON THE ROAD.

TMF

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home