Tuesday, October 03, 2006

SHELTERED IN GOD'S MIGHTY ARMS


SHELTERED IN THE ARMS OF GOD

I FEEL THE TOUCH OF HANDS SO KIND AND TENDER
THEY’RE LEADING ME IN THE PATHS THAT I MUST TROD
I’LL HAVE NO FEAR FOR JESUS WALKS BESIDE ME
FOR I’M SHELTERED IN THE ARMS OF GOD

SO LET THE STORM CLOUDS RAGE HIGH
THE DARK CLOUDS RISE
THEY DON’T BOTHER ME
FOR I’M SHELTERED IN THE ARMS OF GOD
HE WALKS WITH ME
AND NAUGHT OF EARTH SHALL HARM ME
FOR I’M SHELTERED IN THE ARMS OF GOD
SOON I SHALL HEAR THE CALL FROM HEAVEN’S PORTALS
COME HOME MY CHILD
IT’S THE LAST MILE YOU MUST TROD
I’LL FALL ASLEEP
AND WAKE IN GOD’S SWEET HEAVEN
FOR I’M SHELTERED IN THE ARMS OF GOD

5 Comments:

Blogger The Chindo said...

Dad, I'm watching your grace in this time of trouble.

Remember, He is an ever present help in time of need.

Keep leaning. If you need me call.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are always there for others when they need encouragement in these times. I pray we, your family, can do the same for you right now. Love you lots.

11:07 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

You are in our prayers as you prepare to go for surgery. We love you and will continue to pray for you.

1:27 PM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

Lay low and look up. We're there even though we're not there. A wise man once said, "We're farther apart now, but we're closer than ever."

1:55 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Thanks Kids, we love you.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home