Wednesday, February 27, 2008

POP POP BEAMING IN BURNEY






What a blessed Grandpa I am !!!

I've had the priviledge of standing with all three of my children and their life long partners as they have dedicated their babies back to the Lord.

I don't think I've gotten through any of the dedications without welled up emotion and tears of joy.

Thanks Fred and Charif, Isaac and Katie, and Annie and David for giving me the joy of dedicating your children and my grandchildren.

I can't wait for our time together in the next couple of weeks.

Where are we going to go? Disneyland of course !!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks again for coming and being a part of our special day.

8:43 AM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Yeayyyyyy! This is fantastic! And I am thankful too for the dedication of our kids and spouses to the Lord and to their children and raising them right! (Don't give 'em spankins' okay? Grandma's don't like that! -- just kidding! :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

it is wonderful having a pasor/grandpa in the family to always do the dedications so sweetly from the heart.

I like how you and Jon match.

5:22 PM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

seven dedications!

not bad.

we'll keep up the good work if you do.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home