Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Earnest Prayer



"Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me.

Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me.

Melt me; mold me; fill me; use me.

Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me"

Dear Lord

Thank you for life.

Thank you for allowing me the joy of experiencing your mercy and grace.

Thank you for giving me the best in life.

Thank you for my family.

Thank you for Becky, the love of my life.

Thank you for Fred, Isaac, and Annie, my beautiful children.

Thank you for Charif, Katie and David, their life partners.

Thank you for the most wonderful grand children, Penny, Daniel, Jonathan, Sofia, and Emily.

Thank you Lord for giving the privilege of working in your harvest field.

Thank you Lord for molding me the way you have and using me the way you have desired

Thank you for all those special people you have given to me to minister and help me to be the man you want me to be.

Truly Lord, You are the potter, I am the clay.

;

5 Comments:

Blogger auntibeck said...

I can only be grateful to the Lord for bringing us to Him for a taste of His grace and mercy in time of need. Your prayer is my prayer...

8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for such a sweet Dad, who is such a great example to us all.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Belle Etoile said...

It's funny, too, that - in a sense - the Lord has molded you into a potter. He uses you to guide and shape others. I know he used you to shape my walk with the Lord, as I'm sure he's used you to guide countless others. Our thanks be to the Lord for all of these blessings and more.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Saija said...

all that i've read and heard about you - you have such a heart for God - may He now fix what ails that ticker of yours, and give grace to those who wait with you ...

6:34 AM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

Up and at the Blog already!!! Good for you, very sweet prayer.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home