Tuesday, July 08, 2008

CELEBRATE BECKY !!!


TODAY WE CELEBRATE BECKY !!
What does it mean to celebrate?
The online dictionary says that to celebrate is to observe (a day or event) with ceremonies of respect, festivity, or rejoicing.
We celebrate Becky for her beauty from the inside out !
We celebrate Becky for her intense love for her family!
We celebrate Becky for her imagination and creativity !
We celebrate Becky for her deep and abiding love for God !
We celebrate Becky for her strong ability to lead others !
We celebrate Becky for her fun loving spirit !
We celebrate Becky for her insights and wisdom !
We celebrate Becky keen sense of fairness !
We celebrate Becky for her strong patriotic commitment
We celebrate Becky for being Becky !
Let's keep the celebration going with your words of celebration.
Have a blessed and joy filled birthday Becky !!

5 Comments:

Blogger auntibeck said...

Wow! I feel like celebrating today! What a beautiful tribute to me honey. I love you for it--and I celebrate you--even if it's just you and me, especially when it's just you and me, I am so happy and you've made each day of my life a celebration!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is beautiful Dad.
I celebrate her unconditional love for her kids and grandkids.
Love you Mom.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Aunt Judy said...

Even thought it's the day after her b'day, I celebrate Becky's zest for life - her enthusiasm and indomitable spirit (it's contagious!) keep her forever young!

7:32 PM  
Blogger The Chindo said...

Celebrate Becky for her honest assessments.
Celebrate Becky for her willingness to work.
Celebrate Becky for her sly wit.
Celebrate Becky for pets long lost.

6:21 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

Celebrate Becky for her great sense of style
Celebrate Becky for always having the right thing to say
Celebrate Becky for her generosity

Happy Belated Bday!!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home