Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CHRISTMAS - I HARDLY KNEW THEE

What happened to Christmas '08 -
Did I wake up a little too late?
It came and it went
In Kaiser I spent
Four days with pneumonia my fate.

Christmas Day there was joy from above
As my family came in like a dove
It was like being in heaven
with my grandchildren seven
gathered to fill me with love.

It's been over a month and I'm still not feeling my best.
I'm pacing myself and gaining strength each day.
Thanks for all your love and prayers






5 Comments:

Blogger auntibeck said...

I love this! Your prose is as always, perfect darling! I'm so glad you're feeling better--whew!

10:55 AM  
Blogger The Chindo said...

Yeah Dad. That was a wild Christmas. Maybe next year we could plan to have Christmas at home. What do you think?

8:19 AM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

well we missed you!!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Belle Etoile said...

Or next year you could be in gorgeous, snowy - or not so snowy, it depends - Thorne Bay Alaska! No hospital here, so no chance of being there for Christmas day!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It didn't feel the same without you there. It was fun to visit and sing with you though. Love you. Keep getting better.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home