Saturday, November 04, 2006

How Can I Say Thanks ?


“I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. “ ~Author Unknown

My Tribute – Andre Crouch

How can I say thanks for the things you have done for me? Things so undeserved, yet you gave to prove your love for me; the voices of a million angels could not express my gratitude. All that I am and ever hope to be, I owe it all to Thee.


To God be the glory, to God be the glory, to God be the glory for the things He has done. With His blood He has saved me, with His power He has raised me; to God be the glory for the things He has done.

Just let me live my life, let it pleasing, Lord to Thee, and if I gain any praise, let it go to Calvary.

To God be the glory, to God be the glory, to God be the glory for the things He has done

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I to am so grateful that God brought you through this. He is so good to us. I love you so much.
p.s. Pastor Frank sang this in church the Sunday before your surgery. It brought tears to my eyes then and today.

9:28 AM  
Blogger The Chindo said...

Welcome back piggy heart.

Glad to see you doing what you do best; Encouraging.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Belle Etoile said...

Glad to see you're back blogging again (that's when you know for sure that someone is feeling better!) :)

7:02 AM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

Sophia said POP POP today when she was looking at your picture. She's especially proud of one with you and her on the glass bottom boat. Welcome back, Pop Pop.



(were you really parasailing only two months ago?)

8:19 PM  
Blogger coolskool mom said...

We do have so much to be thankful for.

8:44 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Just got back from hospital and dad's ckup--said surgeon reported that the valve was very severely calcified and deteriorated, and the calcification had moved into the heart tissue--and that there was very little blood flowing through that valve. If they had not done this surgery he would have had very little time before a major heart attack and damage and death. I thanked the dr. for saving his life. But, as the song says, "how can I say thanks for things He has done for me??" The voices of a million angels...can not express my gratitude.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home